Registration Open for the IPSA-ABU Summer School 2022
Publication date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022
IPSA and Antalya Bilim University (ABU) will jointly present the third IPSA-ABU Summer School for Social Science Research Methods, which will be held virtually from 29 August to 9 September 2022.
The School offers advanced training for graduate students and academics intent on strengthening their methodological skills. It is also an excellent opportunity for participants to expand their methodological knowledge, discuss research, and forge new collaborations.
The third edition provides seven different online courses, each lasting one week.
Program – IPSA Antalya Summer Method School (2022) – Online Edition
Course Alternatives for the 1st Week (29 August 2022- 2 September 2022)
1. Introduction to Regression Analysis, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Alper Ecevit (Cukurova University, Turkey)
2. Quantitative and Computer Assisted Approaches in Content Analysis, Prof. Dr. Matthias R. Hastall (Technical University of Dortmund)
3. Experimental Research Design in Social Sciences, Prof. Dr. Sema Barlas (Antalya Bilim University, Turkey)
4. Counterfactual Analysis in Qualitative Methods, Assist. Prof. Dr. İ. Ercan Sadi (Antalya Bilim University, Turkey)
Course Alternatives for the 2nd Week (5-9 September 2022)
1. Comparative Research Designs and Comparative Methods, Prof. Dr. Dirk Berg Schlosser (University of Marburg)
2. Qualitative Content Analysis, Dr. Michelle Möhring (Technical University of Dortmund)
3. Case Study and Process Tracing, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zeki Sarıgil (Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey)
Deadline for grant application: 30 June 2022
Early bird deadline for registration: 31 July 2022
Final deadline for registration: 15 August 2022
Please visit the school website for the details on courses, instructors, registration fees and more.