Welcome to IPSA's Conference Proceedings Library. Access to the Conference Proceedings is available to IPSA members only.
It contains the papers presented at:
- 2021 Virtual - 26th World Congress (New Nationalisms in an Open World)
- 2018 Brisbane - 25th World Congress (Borders and Margins)
- 2017 Hanover - Conference (Political Science in a Digital Age)
- 2016 Poznań - 24th World Congress (Politics in a World of Inequality)
- 2014 Montréal - 23rd World Congress (Challenges of Contemporary Governance)
- 2012 Madrid - 22nd World Congress (Reshaping Power, Shifting Boundaries)
- 2011 Sao Paulo - Conference (Whatever Happened to North-South? Joint conference with ECPR)
- 2010 Luxembourg - Conference (European Models of Governance. A Comparative Perspective.)
- 2009 Santiago - 21st World Congress (Global Discontent? Dilemmas of Change)
- 2008 Montreal - Conference (International Political Science: New Theoretical and Regional Perspectives)
- 2006 Fukuoka - 20th World Congress (Is Democracy Working?)
In order to access the Conference Proceedings Library you are required to login to your online IPSA account and be an active member of IPSA.
If you are not a member of IPSA, become a member today.
For more information on the individual membership and its numerous benefits please click here.