Registration Open for the 2021 IPSA-ABU Summer School for Social Science Research Methods
Publication date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021
IPSA and Antalya Bilim University (ABU) will jointly present the second IPSA-ABU Summer School for Social Science Research Methods, which will be held virtually from 30 August to 10 September 2021.
The School offers advanced training for graduate students and academics intent on strengthening their methodological skills. The IPSA-ABU Summer School offers participants a terrific opportunity to expand their methodological knowledge, discuss research, and forge new collaborations.
The summer school program offers eight online courses, each lasting a week.
These courses are:
1st Week (30 August-9 September)
1. Survey Methods, Prof. Dr. Ali Çarkoğlu (Koç University, Istanbul)
2. Introduction to Regression Analysis, Assoc. Prof. Dr. I. Cerem Cenker Özek (Antalya Bilim University)
3. Quantitative and Computer-Assisted Approaches in Content Analysis, Prof. Dr. Matthias R. Hastall (Technical University of Dortmund)
4. Case Study, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zeki Sarıgil (Bilkent University, Ankara)
2nd Week (7-9 September)
1. Comparative Research Designs and Comparative Methods, Prof. Dr. Dirk Berg Schlosser (University of Marburg)
2. Advanced Linear Regression Models, Prof. Dr. Susumu Shikano (University of Konstanz)
3. Qualitative Content Analysis, Dr. Michelle Möhring (Technical University of Dortmund)
4. Process Tracing, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zeki Sarıgil (Bilkent University, Ankara)
Early bird registration deadline:15 June 2021
Final registration deadline:15 July 2021
Please visit the Summer School page for the details.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further questions.