Call for IPSA Awards Now Open
Publication date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019
IPSA has instituted a number of awards and grants with a view to enhancing the quality and diversity of participation in its World Congresses. Most awards will be presented at the 26th IPSA World Congress of Political Science in Lisbon, Portugal (25-29 July 2020).
Nominations are now open for the following IPSA Awards:
|The Karl Deutsch Award||1,000 USD||01 NOV 2019 (Nomination)|
|Juan Linz Prize||3,000 USD||01 NOV 2019 (Nomination)|
|Prize of the Foundation Mattei Dogan awarded by the IPSA for High Achievement in Political Science||5,000 USD||01 NOV 2019 (Nomination)|
|Global South Award||1,000 USD||01 MAR 2020 (Application)|
|The Stein Rokkan Travel Grant Award||1,000 USD||01 MAR 2020 (Application)|
We will accept nominations before 1 November 2019 for the three awards: Karl Deutsch Award, Juan Linz Prize and Prize of the Foundation Mattei Dogan. The nomination procedures have been simplified for 2020 and nominations for the three awards can be made in one of the following ways:
- by a national association of IPSA;
- by an IPSA Research Committee (RC);
- jointly by two or more IPSA members in good standing of at least two different nationalities;
- by an incumbent IPSA Executive Committee (EC) member;
- from outside IPSA, by established academic institutions active in political science.
Applications for the Global South and The Stein Rokkan Travel Grant awards must be submitted before 1 March 2020.