The Jagiellonian University in Poland is organizing an online seminar, titled Modern Internationalism: A Chance, a Fantasy, or Reality?, on 25 January 2022.
Participants of the seminar are outstanding scholars from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Poland and United States:
- Jacek Barcik (University of Silesia in Katowice, Faculty of Law and Administration);
- Michael Byers (University of British Columbia, Department of Political Science; Canada Research Chair in Global Politics and International Law);
- Ramona Coman (Université Libre de Bruxelles, President of the Institute for Eurpean Studies);
- Danuta Kabat-Rudnicka (Cracow University of Economics, College of Economy, Finance and Law);
- Roman Kuźniar (University of Warsaw, Faculty of Political Science and International Studies);
- Paweł Laidler (Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Dean of the Faculty of International and Political Studies);
- Cecelia M. Lynch (University of California Irvine School of Social Sciences);
- Jakub Sadowski (Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Faculty of Philology);
- Glenda Sluga (University of Sydney, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences).
- The moderators of the seminar (and organizers at the same time) are: Brygida Kuźniak (Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Faculty of Law and Administration) and Piotr Obacz (Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Faculty of International and Political Studies).
Link to the Youtube channel.
Link to the MS Teams.