SISP Conference 2022 will take place at the Department of Political Sciences Sapienza Università di Roma, on 8-10 September 2022.
For information on the Conference, or assistance in the presentation of panels and papers, you can write to email@example.com
The paper proposal must be submitted by May 22 only through MySISP Area.
To send the proposal:
- Log in to your MySISP Account
- Click on ‘Convegno 2022’
- Click on SUBMIT A PAPER and fill in the form with the following info:
- the Section and Panel where you want to propose the panel; To check available panels click here
- the Title of the Paper
- your full name, institution, email address and co-authors (if any)
- the text (no longer than 10000 characters) abstract
The system will send an email to authors and co-authors to confirm the proposal was well-received.
IMPORTANTIf the confirmation email cannot be found in the mailing box, please check the SPAM folder. If you do not receive any confirmation email you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for a check.
Proposals submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.