The International Relations Research Center at the University of São Paulo (NUPRI-USP) is receiving research proposals for its publication NUPRI Working Papers.
NUPRI is interested in contemporary and historical research of International Relations and related areas. We are looking for theoretical, empirical and methodological research approaches. Proposals should have 400-500 words. Final papers should have 3000-6000 words plus bibliography. NUPRI is only accepting original research that was not published in other places before. We are open for proposals and papers in English, Portuguese or Spanish language.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- The Global South as a theoretical concept;
- Contemporary theory development in the Global South;
- Data Networks and the Internet in International Relations;
- Cybersecurity in the Global South;
- Critical Studies of International Relations;
- Research Methods in International Relations.
Proposals can be submitted until 15 October 2020 on this website.