Membership - About Individual Membership
IPSA Members Enjoy Numerous Benefits
- Subscription to the electronic version (archives included) of the International Political Science Review (IPSR) (five per year) via the Sage Publications’ website, plus an optional print version.
- Subscription to Participation, the IPSA bulletin.
- Free monthly e-newsletter.
- Access to the IPSA Portal of Political Science (search engine with website reviews).
- Optional subscription to International Political Science Abstracts at a reduced price. Subscriptions include all six issues published during the calendar year.
- Join a community numbering thousands of political scientists worldwide by collaborating and/or working with one of 50 IPSA Research Committees.
- Participate in exclusive IPSA events around the world.
- Reduced fee at joint events.
- Opportunities to compete for IPSA awards and travel grants for the World Congress of Political Science.
Web and other services
- Post your CV or resumé on a personalized profile page available to members in the Members Directory and to media in the Specialist Registry.
- Access the online Members Directory, ideal for contacting colleagues around the world and a major source of invitations to professional opportunities.
- Promote your books and events, and post a call for papers, job openings, awards and much more on the IPSA website and in its e-newsletter.
- Access the IPSA online paper room.
- Online resources offered exclusively to members.
- Discount to IPSA members on subscriptions to Journal of Power.
- 25% discount on all SAGE Publications titles.
- 20% discount on all Oxford University Press titles in the areas of politics and international relations.
Student and Senior Membership
Includes the aforementionned features (individual membership) at a reduce price (see below). Students need to provide a proof of age (30 years old and under) and a copy of their student card to their application. Seniors need to provide a proof of age (65 and over).
2 years: US $ 160
Life: US $ 1300
Student (under 30 years old)
1 year: US $ 50
2 years: US $ 80
Senior (65 and over)
2 years: US $ 110
International Political Science Abstracts (optional subscription)
1 year: US $ 94
2 years: US $ 185
Please note that membership runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year, and that requests received from October 1st will be applied to the coming year.