Job Offer Information
The position relates to the EUTHORITY Project (www.euthority.eu). Supported by a large grant from the European Research Council, the EUTHORITY Project investigates patterns of conflict and cooperation between domestic and supranational courts in the European Union using formal, experimental and empirical methods. Appointment is for one year (1 September 2019 - 31 August 2020).
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the Project's research tasks, theorizing efforts and publication and dissemination output.
Candidates must possess:
- a solid background in law and economics, institutional economics or public economy.
- strong formal modelling skills.
- an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- a strong track record of publications in economics and/or social science journals.
- knowledge and experience with experimental methods, although not required, is an asset.
- excellent working conditions in an international, interdisciplinary research team.
- support for conference travel and publication in international journals.
- competitive compensation package (grade 44 in the salary scale, starting a EUR 4217.57 gross), including social benefits and a KU Leuven bike.
For more information on the position please contact Prof. Arthur Dyevre at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for this job no later than May 31, 2019 via the online application tool
KU Leuven seeks to foster an environment where all talents can flourish, regardless of gender, age, cultural background, nationality or impairments. If you have any questions relating to accessibility or support, please contact us at diversiteit.HR@kuleuven.be