The 3rd European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN)
After a 2nd EUSN in Paris in 2016, the 3rd European Conference on Social Networks will be held in Mainz, at Johannes Gutenberg-University, September 26 to 29, 2017.
With the endorsement of INSNA, the conference will host poster and paper sessions representing many fields of social network analysis. Furthermore, a variety of workshops will be offered in theory, data collection, methods of analysis and visualization in social network analysis.
On this website you find all the practical information you will need to register for EUSN2017 as a participant. Also you will find information helping you to plan your stay in Mainz and make it as pleasant as possible.
Keynote speaker: Emmanuel Lazega
Head of the National Executive Committee: Prof. Dr. Marina Hennig\
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
- Marina Hennig, President
- Katharina Kunißen, Conference Coordinator
- Lena Fichtner
- Roswitha Wachtel
- Kai Arzheimer, Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany
- Ulrik Brandes, University of Konstanz, Germany
- Dimitris Christopoulos, MODUL University Vienna, Austria
- Marten Düring, University of Luxembourg
- Johannes Glückler, University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Betina Hollstein, University of Bremen, Germany
- Lothar Krempel, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, Germany
- Emmanuel Lazega, Science Po, France
- José Luís Molina, UAB Barcelona, Spain
- Jürgen Pfeffer, TU Munich, Germany
- Tom A.B. Snijders, University of Groningen, Netherland
- Christian Stegbauer, Goethe University Frankfurt Main, Germany