SOCIOINT 2019- 6th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES will be held in ISTANBUL (Turkey), on the 24th, 25th and 26th of June 2019 is an interdisciplinary international conference that invites academics, independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of Education, Social Sciences and the Humanities.
SOCIOINT 2019 provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and high education students of diverse disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments, research and trends in education and social sciences.
Academics in education, subfields of which might include higher education, early childhood education, adult education, special education, e-learning, language education, etc. are cordially welcomed.
Due to the nature of the conference with its focus on innovative ideas and developments, papers related to all areas of social sciences are welcomed, including communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and other areas of social sciences; also all areas of the humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry and theater are invited for this international conference.
Additionally academic presentations in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Social Sciences and the Humanities are highly welcomed.
For a detailed look for the conference topics please click here
Those who are not submitting papers can also participate in this conference as audience so long as they find it interesting and meaningful.
Submitted papers will be subject to peer review and evaluated based on originality and clarity of exposition.
The aims and objectives of SOCIOINT 2019 are:
- Create an international forum to gather, discuss, and exchange the latest academic research in all fields of education, social sciences, and the humanities;
- Provide an international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, social sciences, and the humanities for in-depth interaction through discussions with colleagues from around the world. Core areas of education and social sciences, and multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary areas will be covered during the conference.
- Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students from different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments in Education, Social Sciences, and the Humanities.
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among educators and professionals from all over the world.
The language of the conference is English (Papers in Turkish are also welcomed). Simultaneous translations from other languages will not be provided.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 24th of May 2019 (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: in 5 business days after you submitted your abstract to Online Submission System
- Final Paper Sending Starting Date: 1st of May 2019
- Final Paper Sending Deadline**: 26th of May 2019 (included*)
- Conference Dates: 24th, 25th and 26th of June 2019
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Abstracts should only be submitted online via CMT conference system from the button below.
- All submitted abstracts will undergo peer review. The abstract should clearly indicate the aims and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
- Abstract text length should not be not be longer than 1000 words and should be in English. Turkish papers' titles, abstracts and keywords should be both in English and in Turkish (the titles should be first in Turkish then in English).
- You will be informed in 5 business days by e-mail about the acceptance/rejection of your abstract submission after the peer review process
- Please send your final papers between 1st of May 2019 and 26th of May, 2019.
While submitting papers, authors should indicate their participation/ presentation category: "oral", "poster" or "virtual". For information about "Types of Contributions" click here