ADVED 2019- 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCES will be held in Istanbul (Turkey), on the 21-23 October 2019 is an interdisciplinary international conference that invites academics, independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
ADVED 2019 provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and high education students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments, new trends and researches in education, social sciences and humanities.
Academics making efforts in education, subfields of which might include higher education, early childhood education, adult education, special education, e-learning, language education, etc. are highly welcomed. People without papers can also participate in this conference as audience so long as they find it interesting and meaningful.
Due to the nature of the conference with its focus on innovative ideas and developments, papers also related to all areas of social sciences including communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and other areas of social sciences; also all areas of humanities including anthropology, archaelogy, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry and theater are invited for the international conference.
Submitted papers will be subject to peer review and evaluated based on originality and clarity of exposition.
The aims and objectives of ADVED 2019 are:
- Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of education, social sciences and humanities
- Provide international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, social sciences and humanities that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of education and social sciences and outward research; multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary will be covered during the event.
- Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
- All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants on the conference day.
- Participants also will be able to reach and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-publication from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
- ADVED 2019 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- The accepted papers (depending upon their author’s wish) will also sent to be reviewed for publishing in one of our peer reviewed online International journals with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper) (IJAEDU- International E-Journal of Advances in Education and IJASOS- International E-journal of Advances in Social Sciences).
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 21st September 2019 (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: in 5 business days after you submitted your abstract to Online Submission System
- Final Paper Sending Starting Date: 31st of August 2019
- Final Paper Sending Deadline**: 24th of September 2019 (included*)
- Conference Dates: 21st, 22nd and 23rd of October 2019