In this issue:
- The Concept of Party System Polarization and Polarization of Political Elites during the Czech Parliamentary Election in 2013
by Eva Lebedová, Tereza Skácalová, Michal Kormaňák and Ondřej Vlček
- The Constitution of the Labour Office of the Czech Republic: a Case of Groupthink?
by Michaela Hiekischová
- European Citizens' Initiative from the Slovak and Czech Perspective
by Marián Sekerák
- Discursive Construction of UK-EU Relationship in David Cameron's 2010-2016 Official Speeches
by Monika Brusenbauch Meislová
- Lost Credibility: Who Should Be Blamed for the Increasing Support for Separatism in Catalonia?
by Lucie Coufalová
- Perspectives on Global Governance in Case of Planetary Defence Against Asteroids
by Nikola Schmidt
- Critical Terrorism Studies: Reconsideration of the Threat?
by Veronika Fajmonová