The Voice of Political Science around the World
Political Science News - Job, Fellowship & Internship Offers
Hebrew University of Jerusalem/Freie Universität Berlin
21 February, 2016
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Freie Universität Berlin announce two Post-Doctoral Fellowships (one at each location) for the 2016-2017 Academic Year in the Joint Interdisciplinary Program “Human Rights under Pressure” (HR-UP).
The fellowship includes:
- A monthly stipend of 1750€ + 103€ for material expenses awarded for a period of 12 months (with a possibility of extension up to 24 months), within the framework of the Joint Interdisciplinary Program “Human Rights under Pressure”.
- The Fellow will participate in the full HR-UP program curriculum, including interdisciplinary colloquia and annual summer schools.
Fellowship application requirements:
- The Fellowship is open to researchers who received their doctorate no earlier than September 2012 – or who will submit their dissertation no later than March 2016 - in any discipline related to human rights
- The research plan must deal with the current challenges confronting human rights, relevant to the HR-UP research program.
- The Fellow will commit to complete a peer-reviewed article or otherwise significant research project during the 2016-2017 academic year, and to present it at academic events.
Applications should include:
- Research plan (up to 2 pp., double space) including a description of the topics the applicant intends to research during the Fellowship year, research methodology and relevance to HR-UP;
- Summary of the applicant’s doctoral thesis (up to 2 pp., double space); Curriculum vitae, including publications;
- Two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor).
Application deadline: 21st February 2016
For further information and to apply, please visit: www.hr-up.net
Please feel free to pass this call onwards to students or colleagues that may be interested.
Institute of Government Sciences and Strategic Development
8 August, 2016
29 February, 2016
Puebla´s Autonomous University (BUAP)
Institute of Government Sciences and Strategic Development (ICGDE)
Selection Process 2016
PhD. in Government Sciences and Strategic Development
Master in Public Opinion and Political Marketing
Aimed for Mexican and foreign citizens graduated in diverse areas of Social Science, willing to acquire knowledge and skills, to undertake scientific research and teaching, and improve their professional performance. The programs are oriented to academic research, require full-time students (attendance and participation in academic activities), and also, functional command of English language. Both belong to the Quality Graduate Programs (PNPC) of the National Council of Science and Technology (CONACyT).