CESRAN International invites panel and paper proposals, relating to all aspects of humanities and social sciences on wider Eurasia, for the 5th International Conference on Eurasian Politics & Society on 23rd–24th April 2018 in Istanbul, Turkey.
To present a paper at the conference:
Applicants must fill in the Application form here.
The conference is also open to non-paper presenters and we would encourage participation from non-academic sectors such as civil society, private sector, national authorities and the media.
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 15, 2018
Registration Deadline for Presenters: March 20, 2018
This international and interdisciplinary conference will again bring together a range of academics and practitioners to discuss new directions of research and discovery on Eurasian Studies. IEPAS2018 will afford the opportunity for networking new relationships, hearing the latest research, presenting and publishing before a global audience and experiencing Turkey.
IEPAS2018 Conference Topics and Streams
“Diplomatic Representation of Cities”
- Turkey in Eurasia
- Turkic Countries
- Geopolitics of Eurasia
- Energy Politics and Energy Security of Eurasia
- Globalisation in Eurasia
- Regions and Regionalism in Eurasia
- Islamic Movements in Eurasia
- Democracy in Eurasia
- Civilisation & Diplomacy in Eurasia
- Modernization in Eurasia
- Migration in Eurasia
- Terrorism and Eurasia
- Cultural Diplomacy in Eurasia
- Eurasia in World Politics
- Historical Perspectives to Eurasia
- Major and Regional Powers in Eurasia
- The Socio-Economic Structure and Future of Eurasia
- Conflicts and Conflict Resolution in Eurasia