SOCIOINT 2018- 4th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES will be held in DUBAI (UAE), on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of July 2018 is an interdisciplinary international conference that invites academics, independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
SOCIOINT 2018 provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and high education students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments, researches and trends in education and social sciences.
Academics making efforts in education, subfields of which might include higher education, early childhood education, adult education, special education, e-learning, language education, etc. are highly welcomed.
Due to the nature of the conference with its focus on innovative ideas and developments, papers related to all areas of social sciences including communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and other areas of social sciences; also all areas of humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry and theater are invited for the international conference.
Also academic presentations in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Social Sciences and Humanities are highly welcomed.
For a detailed look for the conference topics please click here
People without papers can also participate in this conference as audience so long as they find it interesting and meaningful.
Submitted papers will be subject to peer review and evaluated based on originality and clarity of exposition.
The aims and objectives of SOCIOINT 2018 are:
- Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of education, social sciences and humanities
- Provide international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, social sciences and humanities that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of education and social sciences and outward research; multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary will be covered during the event.
- Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Education, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
The language of the conference is English (Papers in Turkish are also welcomed). Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May, 19th 2018
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: June, 2nd 2018
- Registration deadline for Authors: May, 26th 2018
- Conference Dates: July, 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2018 - Dubai, U.A.E