DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS/PROPOSALS
The deadline for individual paper abstracts or panel proposals is Tuesday, 27 January, 2015.
ALL SUBMISSIONS FOR PAPER ABSTRACTS/PANEL PROPOSALS MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING 8 ITEMS. PROPOSALS/ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING 8 ITEMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
1. Title of the paper/panel.
2. Each presenter's full name with title, if applicable (e.g. Dr./
Rev. Smith Jones, Assistant Professor of Micro-Biology).
3. Institutional and Departmental affiliation.
4. E-mail address, office and residence telephone numbers, and the
usual convenient time to contact; complete postal address including Postal
5. A 150-word abstract/proposal with its principal argument and conclusion
6. A 50-word biographical note about each presenter.
7. Please be certain to specify any audio-visual equipment required
for your presentation. (The CFHSS will invoice CPRA for the
use of any AV equipment.).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REQUEST FOR AV EQUIPMENT MUST ACCOMPANY THE
PAPER ABSTRACT/ PANEL PROPOSAL.
LATE REQUESTS FOR EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
8. PLEASE SEND THE WHOLE BODY OF THE ABSTRACTS/ PROPOSALS BY E-MAIL TO:
< email@example.com >. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ATTACHMENTS, DO NOT USE
ANY ENCODING, AND DO NOT USE ANY WORD PROCESSING DOCUMENT.
Faculty members presenting papers may be asked to serve as chairs and discussants.