Main Goals of the Winter Programs
The main goal of the 10 days Winter Academy is to strengthen the skills of the representatives from state institutions, business sector, INGOs/NGOs, education institutions, religious organisations, independent mediators and politicians through academic trainings in peacebuilding, mediation, conflict resolution, security and intercultural dialogue fields.
The main goal of the 3 Month CAS-Research Program is to develop the skills of the researchers via academic trainings, reading materials, Supervisor guidance and closely acquaintance them with relevant Swiss state, public and private Institutions.
Timetable of 10 Days Winter Academy
- Arriving & Registration of Participants (Hotel registration starts after 14:00am): 17 February, 2017
- Opening Ceremony & Welcome Grill Party: 17 February, 2017 at 19:00pm - 21:30pm
- Breakfast Time: 07:00am - 09:00am
- Morning Workshops Period: 09:00am - 12:30am
- First Break Time: 10:30am - 11:00am
- Lunch Time: 12:30am - 14:00pm
- Afternoon Workshops Period: 14:00pm - 16:45pm
- Second Break Time: 15:30pm - 15:45pm
- Dinner Time: 18:30pm - 20:00pm
- Certification of WA Participants & Farewell Grill Party: 26 February, 2017 at 12-30am - 14.00pm
- Departure of WA Participants (Hotel departure till the 12:00am): 26 February, 2017
- Half day classes: 21 and 26 February, 2017 till the 12.30am
Participants from different world countries with various race and religions will bring national clothes, drinks, foods, sweets, souvenirs, flags and etc. things to introduce national and cultural values with each other and share local habits and traditions during the Winter Academy.
Institute for Peace and Dialogue (IPD) is an independent, international non-profit and non-religious institute located in Lucerne, Switzerland. IPD dedicates itself to the promotion of prevention of potential conflicts between and within states, companies and communities by strengthening institutional dialogue, mediation and academic education with the participation of civil societies, INGOs, business and state institutions. To achieve its purposes, IPD providing its beneficiaries with academic-scientific programs (MA programs, summer academies, seminars, conferences, forums and exhibitions), educational materials and carrying out mediation initiatives.